Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dental Reviews at Dent Art Center - Peter Sander

Peter Sander , April 22, 2011
I had scheduled a crown replacement and two extractions in preparation for implants. Dr Lugo did a thorough exam, and started on the crown replacement, only to find decay under the old crown requiring a root canal. Did I have to wait a week to schedule a root canal, then come back for a crown fitting, then wait two more weeks for the crown to arrive and be set? No, not at all. Dr. Lugo called in his endodontist and we started the root canal right away.
Once that was done, we started the extractions, which proved longer and more difficult than expected. Dr Lugo and his team were committed to stay and work until done, which turned out to be 7:30PM in my case. The crown was done overnight. Bottom line: I got a lot done in a much shorter time and much more cost effectively than if I had done it in the U.S.
I highly recommend Dr. Lugo and his team, and can be contacted at ginsander@hotmail.com for more.

Email: ginsander@hotmail.com
Sacramento, California.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for Sharing nice information this blog. I am very impressed your blog. your blog Dental Implants Dent Art Center look is very nice.

    Dentist clinic in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog post on implants which is such a key part of dental implant, nice to put into practice so active online. Cosmetic Dentist Sydney

    ReplyDelete

  3. I was missing my natural smile that is hampered by cavity; I forgot to eat fruits like apple,
    though I like them very much. In front of my friends I usually had to stop talking as I felt
    ashamed to show my teeth, but not I have my confidence back with the help of Smile Tijuana that
    is the best dentists in Tijuana.
    tijuana dentists
    tijuana dentist reviews

    ReplyDelete

  4. Very nice blog!
    Glad to visit this blog. Very Informative blog!
    We can search for Best Dental implant Clinic in Gurgaon and review instantly on

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for such amazing article. Looking forward for such amazing content.
    If you are looking for best Dental Clinic in Gurgaon, visit Ak Global Dental Clinic today.

    ReplyDelete